As delicious as they may look, the products are not edible. Products are not suitable for young children as many items contain small parts which are a potential choking hazard for children/pets.
Whipped Cream made with 100% quality silicone II. Why?
- Unlike acrylic or latex, 100% silicone is permanently waterproof, flexible, shrink-proof, and crack-proof!
- Unlike acrylic or latex which turn grey overtime, 100% silicone maintains its white color
- Silicone II is a “neutral cure” silicone (no acids are released during the curing process as there is in silicone I), which allows it to better adhere to plastics and metals
- Silicone II has a much less offensive odor than silicone I!
Caring For Your Decoden Item
- Please avoid placing the item(s) into tight places such as pockets or cluttered handbags to minimize the risk for damage.
- If your product is accidentally damaged, don’t worry! The parts can be easily stuck back on using super glue (such as Krazy Glue).
- After a while, you may notice that your case has collected some dust/dirt. This can be easily cleaned by using a dampened cloth or Q-tip to gently wipe it away, or even just by using tape to stick up the dirt!
- Last but not least, be gentle with your decoden item! Please do not pick at the cabochons. I have made every effort to secure them well, but I cannot guarantee that they will not fall off over time if they are constantly picked at!